IBP

Trip to India

This trip was taken in  May,2017.
It was not as I was pre pared fully in the sense that I really wanted to go.

My colleague at the office really had  a case of back pain and he wanted to go with me.
Intially I avoided the whole thing but  I really had to go and ended up going together.
He gave the visa application work to a 'Dalal' whom we met near Dhanmondi 3.
The broker or 'Dalal' took a total of 4000 Bangladesi Taka I think for two of us.
Well I think we went around  14th May,2017 to embassy.

Meanst while booked tickets with Sohag Paribahan.
But due to convincing by my brother :Dr Ahmed and my Colleague Moin ,changed to travel by Air.

So I cancelled the tickets wirw Sohag and did go to URO travels at Momtaz Plaza Dhanmondi,Dh Dha.

Whilst looking at these options,Moin came of with Novo Air.

They were give an offer:

Novo Air:
https://www.flynovoair.com/holidays/kolkata.

So I called their office and booked a ticket.

On 17th May after receiving the tickets went to office of Novo Air in Gulshan.

When I informed the lady at Novo Air,
Of our bookings.

She denied we had bookings even after showing email.

They said no bookings were available except after Eid Holiday.

I told in that case I have to email to the CEO of Novo Air.
This when they changed their mind.

We got tickets for Friday,19th May,2017 after noon.

What an accomplishment! Finally after half an hour of  talking the officials of Novo Air gave us tickets.

Next came task of customizing the offer since you can according to rules  of Novo Air.

After Novo Air we went to Burger King


Then on Thursday,went to Keya Money Exchange,Momtaz Plaza.I made a change to USD.Moin gave the amount he owed me for the tickets luckily,but later could not with draw from the ATM of Shah Jalal Bank.They regularly have this problem but it was ignored.This time I could not ignore it because did not have any Bangladesh cash at all.Yeah could reach the Airport but still you have something just in case.Later came early on Friday morning at the office and they eventually honored my request.Went back to my house prayed Friday prayers and was off to Airport.My brother took me to Airport 
with my Elder son Umar.


This was after passing Immigration.









You Might Also Like

0 comments